LIF2019 – 6th. International Language in Focus Conference will be organized in Dubrovnik, Croatia in May 2 – 4, 2018. Annual International LIF Conferences have already become an academic platform for exchanging ideas, projects and scientific research between aspiring academics, teachers, university students and well-known researchers thanks to your invaluable contributions.
In harmony with this spirit of academic enthusiasm, we would like to invite academics, scholars, representatives of central and local educational authorities, non-governmental organizations, school teachers and practitioners representing an exciting diversity of countries, cultures, and religions to meet and exchange ideas and views in a forum encouraging respectful dialogue. LIF2019, to be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia, will constitute a great opportunity to meet experts in various areas of ELT and language studies.
• LIF2019 aims at providing a forum for researchers, teachers and educational representatives. LIF2019 topics include (but are not limited to):
• ELT Methodology and Classroom Applications
• Foreign Language Teacher Education
• SLA / ELT focused theories
• ICT in Language Teaching
• Psychological and Psycholinguistic perspectives in SLA / ELT
• Content and Language Integrated Learning CLIL and CLILiG
• Multilingualism / Bilingualism
• Corpus Linguistics and Learner Corpora
• Syntax, Morphology, and Semantics
• Lexical Processing
• Discourse Analysis
• Translation and Interpreting
• Language Policies
We are looking forward to seeing you among us at LIF2019 in Dubrovnik, Croatia in May.